What are the Benefits of Customizing Your own Pearl Necklace?
HISTORY OF PEARLS
Pearls, one of the most cherished and revered gems, have been admired since the dawn of time. Our forefathers discovered pearls while searching for food and transformed them into lovely accessories. The earliest evidence that pearls were valuable can be found in the 1st century BC. Not only could nobles wear pearls, but Julius Caesar also passed a law limiting the wearing of pearls to the ruling classes. Beside, pearls were given as gifts to Chinese royalty as early as 2300 BC while in ancient Rome. It demonstrates the value and popularity of pearls.
So, why are pearls, particularly pearl necklaces, so popular? Even Queen Elizabeth's 3-stand pearl necklace is well-known. Pearls can enhance one's appearance, but it's also amazing how adding the grace mark to a pearl necklace can completely transform your style. As an outcome, we can see how pearls are becoming more popular today, not only for glamorous jewelry but also for affordable luxury.
If you still haven't purchased your necklace in your jewelry box, its never too late and keep reading it before you choose one. We hope that you will find your ideal style and be able to customize your special, only-one pearl necklace that suits you and your personality.
POPULARITY OF PEARL NECKLACE
Pearl Necklace has been worn by royals and people for centuries as a symbol of virtue and purity. Theses refined and beautiful jewelry pieces are seen as a popular fashion accessory. In fact, many women love wearing pearls accessory on a special occasion or evening out. It has been around for generations since it adds an additional touch of elegance to any woman's outfit. Historically regarded as a symbol of elegance and grace, these glossy pearls have the power to enhance your appearance, making them one of the most sought-after pieces of jewelry throughout history
CUSTOMIZING YOUR OWN PEARL NECKLACE
Table of Contents
1) Choose your Pearl Necklace Length
2) Choose your Pearl Necklace Color Variation
3) Know what Pearl Necklace you get with your budget
4) Where to buy Pearl Necklace
Available Option for pearl necklace
You should know that there are a multitude of Pearl Necklace designs to choose from, so deciding the best or right one could be challenging. In this article we will try to help you with the best we can into choosing the right pearl Necklace.
Below are our tips and steps onto knowing how to customize your Pearl Necklace like a pro:
1) Choose the Right length of Pearl necklace
In the image above we have illustrated the different designed that is available online and how they looked on a person. For more visit our collection here.
When its about choosing the right length, You should be based on the dress you are planning to wear on that special occasion:
- 12inch to 13inch: The collar pearl necklace is usually a size where child or teenage fit to wear it, as their neckline might fit them perfectly.
-14inch to 16inch: The Choker Pearl Necklace is ideal if you intend to wear a dress off shoulder and compliment that highly exposed neck.
- 17inch to 18inch: The Princess Pearl Necklace is ideal if you do not like the feel of a tight necklace around your neck as for some it may feel uncomfortable especially if you are wearing all the time. This is also the default size for Pearl necklace. Wearing this type of necklace is ideal for this style of dresses.
- 20inch to 24inch: The Matinee Pearl Necklace a slightly longer necklace usually ideal if 18inch might seems shorter, but its length make it possible to wear a double layer pearl necklace style to make an impressive look during special occasion.
- For pearl Necklace above 24inch, theses usually reflects what kind of style you have in mind such as double layer necklace, or longer necklace for multiple creative and wearing style.
2) PEARL NECKLACE COLORS
Tahitian pearls are known to have a multitude range of natural colors. The right trend nowadays are the multicolor Pearl necklace.
A) Visit our MULTICOLOR Pearl Necklace collection here.
B) Visit our GREEN Color Pearl necklace collection here
C) Visit our Light color pearl Necklace collection here
3) What Pearl Necklace you get for your budget
When it comes to pearl necklace jewelry, some may believe that it is only for those with a larger budget, but this is not the case. You can also find Pearl necklace as low as 300USD, depending on your tolerance on the Pearl quality and still look amazing wearing it.
4) Where to buy Pearl Necklace
Price range of Pearl Necklace:
- From 300USD to 800USD visit our pearl necklace collection here
- From 800USD to 1200USD visit our pearl necklace collection here
- From 1200USD to 2000USD visit our pearl necklace collection here
- 2000USD above visit our pearl necklace collection here
Note that turning into a ready to wear necklace including a silver clasp roughly take you around 80USD to 200USD. Pearl Necklace is affordable when you know where to look for. Visit our website for more information. www.cmwpearls.com
Choosing a Pearl Necklaces Design Style
Do not forget that these striking Pearl Necklace are designed to take your look on a different level. They're versatile, easy to mix and match with other pieces, and will upgrade any ensemble in your wardrobe. There are so many different types of Pearl Necklaces styles to choose from and assemble it with your outfit
- Match your personality: If you're a laid-back person, then a simple pearl necklace design style will be perfect for you. If you're looking for something slightly more elaborate, try a more ornate design that's also on-trend Fading color pearls and multicolor.
- Match your outfit: When choosing a Pearl Necklace design style, think about what type of outfit you'll be wearing it with most often and pick one that matches it best. For example, if you plan to wear the necklace with evening gowns or cocktail dresses, consider a sophisticated style like an 18-inch strand of pearls with matching earrings.
The Necklace Length that Fits Your Body Type
Pearl necklace lengths are determined by the neckline of the garment or dress. The length can be measured from the shoulder to just below the collarbone, which is called a choker necklace. Since the collarbone is considered to be the most attractive part of the body, a pearl choker can help make a woman appear sexier, confident, and chic. A long necklace is one that is measured from just below the collarbone to just above where a woman's breasts begin. The long classic pearl necklace is the perfect addition to your wardrobe. Layered or worn alone, the necklace is sure to complement any look.
The length of a necklace is essential for the overall look. If you want to wear a dress with a low neckline, you will wear a shorter necklace. The Pearl Necklaces length that fits your body type depends on your height and how much weight you have on your shoulders. In general, the longer the necklace, the more weight it will put on your neck. If you are tall and thin, go for a longer chain to not look too heavy around your neck. If you are short and curvy, go for an asymmetrical or shorter chain to not overwhelm you.
Lengths for Different Pearl Necklaces Types
Pearl Necklaces is a timeless symbol of style that can be adorned with other necklaces from the collection for a look that's all your own. Pearl necklaces are usually worn to formal occasions, and they come in a wide variety of lengths. The length of the necklace will depend on the neckline, dress, and occasion.
A Shorter Pearl Necklaces:
A shorter Pearl Necklaces is recommended for formal occasions like weddings or evening events. A shorter necklace will be more appropriate for strapless dresses or plunging necklines. If you are wearing a dress with a low-cut neckline, you should avoid wearing an overly long pearl necklace because it will look too overpowering with your outfit.
A Longer Pearl Necklaces:
Women who prefer not to wear short dresses or have deep necklines can wear a longer pearl necklace with their outfits by adding sparkle. The length of the pearls should be proportional to your height so. A long strand of pearls will easily make a bold statement and be worn elegantly over the shoulders at a formal event such as a wedding or the opera. Complete your outfit with sophistication and timeless style.
5 More Tips to Choose the Right Collection for Your Personality
Tip 1: Make sure you know what quality of Tahitian pearls you are looking for.
Tip 2: Take your budget and lifestyle when making your purchase.
Tip 3: Consider what type of jewelry will work best with the kind of pearl that you have chosen.
Tip 4: Consider where you will wear your pearls most often when making a purchase decision.
Tip 5: Decide whether or not you want to wear them as a single strand or double strand necklace, earrings, bracelet, or anklet.
Conclusion: Why You Should Take Advantage of Customized Pearl Necklaces Options!
Pearl Necklaces are a fashion accessory a way to express yourself and your personality. So do not be afraid to choose or lay down the ideal color necklace you want! because it just make sense that only you know what's best for you, which design and colors scheme would complement your everyday ensemble. They can be worn with any fashion from everyday attire to any occasion, making them one of the most versatile and mesmerizing pieces of jewelry you could ever own.
Customizing your own jewelry can be surprisingly affordable, as it does not involve hiring an expensive designer; in fact, you may find superior pearls for your price budget. Our timeless accessories are available in customized lengths, and with their lustrous shine, they are sure to awe anyone who sees them!
We're also excited to announce that we've been working to provide you stunning Tahitian pearl:
- Pearl jewelry
- Pearl bracelets
- Pearl necklaces
- Match pair Pearl earrings
- Single Pearl for pendants and rings
that will capture your eye's away. We wrapped jewelry beautifully with additional accessories like clasps and earring bail so that we could create your perfect jewelry piece before you received it. We are proud to be an innovative and customer-driven company, ensuring you will receive high-quality products at affordable prices as we strive to meet our customers' every requirement.